- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Sigiriya weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 169169 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The April weather guide for Sigiriya, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sigiriya in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Sigiriya in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sigiriya in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sigiriya in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sigiriya in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Sigiriya in April and the average monthly rainfall is 169mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sigiriya sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sigiriya in April 2022. Select a month to view Sigiriya sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:05||18:17|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:58||18:16|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:52||18:16|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.