- Save up to 21% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Polonnaruwa weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The September weather guide for Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Polonnaruwa in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Polonnaruwa in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Polonnaruwa in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Polonnaruwa in September - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Polonnaruwa in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Polonnaruwa in September and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Polonnaruwa sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Polonnaruwa in September 2021. Select a month to view Polonnaruwa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:58||18:14|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:56||18:06|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:54||17:58|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.