- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Polonnaruwa weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The March weather guide for Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Polonnaruwa in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Polonnaruwa in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Polonnaruwa in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Polonnaruwa in March - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Polonnaruwa in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Polonnaruwa in March and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Polonnaruwa sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Polonnaruwa in March 2022. Select a month to view Polonnaruwa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:19||18:17|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:12||18:17|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:05||18:16|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.