- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Polonnaruwa weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The June weather guide for Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Polonnaruwa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Polonnaruwa in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Polonnaruwa in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Polonnaruwa in June - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Polonnaruwa in June?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Polonnaruwa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Polonnaruwa sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Polonnaruwa in June 2022. Select a month to view Polonnaruwa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:47||18:20|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:49||18:24|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:52||18:27|
- Save £50 per person on holidays to Myanmar
- Experience Myanmar including Yangon & Mandalay
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.