- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Matara weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 150150 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Matara, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Sri Lanka
How hot is it in Matara in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Matara in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Matara in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Matara in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Matara in July?
The average sea temperature around Matara in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Matara in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Matara in July and the average monthly rainfall is 150mm.
Matara sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Matara in July 2020. Select a month to view Matara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:58||18:26|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:01||18:27|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:03||18:26|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.