- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Kandalama weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Kandalama, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Sri Lanka
How hot is it in Kandalama in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kandalama in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandalama in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandalama in September - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandalama in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kandalama in September and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kandalama in September 2020. Select a month to view Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:59||18:15|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:57||18:07|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:55||17:59|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.