- Save up to 10% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to Sri Lanka in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Kandalama weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 267267 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The October weather guide for Kandalama, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandalama in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kandalama in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandalama in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandalama in October - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandalama in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Kandalama in October and the average monthly rainfall is 267mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandalama in October 2021. Select a month to view Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:55||17:58|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:54||17:51|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:55||17:46|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.