- Save up to 9% online with First Choice
- Book holidays to Sri Lanka in 2020/2021
- Low deposits & free child places available
Kandalama weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Kandalama, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandalama in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kandalama in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandalama in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandalama in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandalama in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kandalama in May and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kandalama in May 2020. Select a month to view Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:52||18:16|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:49||18:18|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:48||18:21|
- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in May for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.