- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Kandalama weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The May weather guide for Kandalama, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandalama in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kandalama in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandalama in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandalama in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandalama in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kandalama in May and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandalama in May 2022. Select a month to view Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:52||18:16|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:49||18:18|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:48||18:21|
- Save up to 10% when you book at the same time
- Book holidays with friends to get discount
- Must be aged 18-39. T&Cs apply.
Expires at 23:59 on Friday 31st Dec 2021
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.