- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Kandalama weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The June weather guide for Kandalama, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandalama in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kandalama in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandalama in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandalama in June - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandalama in June?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kandalama in June and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandalama in June 2022. Select a month to view Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:49||18:22|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:50||18:25|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:54||18:28|
- Save with special offers & deals on Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Including advance booking discounts & package offers
- Filter deals by destination or hotel
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.