- Book a 1-week all-inclusive holiday and get 2nd week for free
- Week 2 is room-only - upgrades to all-inclusive available
- Destinations include Tenerife, Madeira, Mauritius & more
Kandalama weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The February weather guide for Kandalama, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandalama in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kandalama in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandalama in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandalama in February - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandalama in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kandalama in February and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandalama in February 2022. Select a month to view Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:27||18:15|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:25||18:17|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:21||18:19|
- Explore latest special offers on Centara Hotels & Resorts
- Save on hotel stays in Asia & the Middle East
- Filter deals by hotel brand, destination & country
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.