- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Kandalama weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The August weather guide for Kandalama, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandalama in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kandalama in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandalama in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandalama in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandalama in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kandalama in August and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandalama in August 2021. Select a month to view Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:00||18:27|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:00||18:22|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:59||18:15|
- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.