- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Kandalama weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 169169 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The April weather guide for Kandalama, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandalama in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kandalama in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandalama in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandalama in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandalama in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Kandalama in April and the average monthly rainfall is 169mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandalama in April 2022. Select a month to view Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:05||18:17|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:58||18:16|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:53||18:16|
- Save £50 per person on holidays to Myanmar
- Experience Myanmar including Yangon & Mandalay
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.