- Explore top promo codes & discount offers on Vik Hotels
- Includes early booking discounts, upgrades & late check outs
- Hotels in Lanzarote, Costa del Sol & Dominican Republic
Zaragoza weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Spain
The April weather guide for Zaragoza, Spain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Zaragoza in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Zaragoza in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Zaragoza in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Zaragoza in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Zaragoza in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Zaragoza in April and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Zaragoza sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Zaragoza in April 2022. Select a month to view Zaragoza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:47||20:29|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:24||20:44|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:02||21:00|
- Save on luxury accommodation across Europe
- Check out more family friendly holidays
- Book campsites in France, Spain, Croatia, Italy & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.