- Save on skiing holidays to Slovenia in winter 2021/2022
- Book early with Crystal Ski for the best deals
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Ljubljana weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Slovenia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 126126 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Slovenia
The July weather guide for Ljubljana, Slovenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ljubljana in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Ljubljana in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ljubljana in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ljubljana in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ljubljana in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Ljubljana in July and the average monthly rainfall is 126mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ljubljana sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ljubljana in July 2021. Select a month to view Ljubljana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:15||20:57|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:27||20:49|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:43||20:33|
- Book cruises for 2022 with Saga Holidays
- Enjoy 3 or more excursions (included) on 7+ nights
- Plus relax on brand new river cruise ships
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.