- Save on camping & glamping holidays in Europe
- Search for top offers on campsite & holiday parks
- Book camping holidays in France, Spain, Italy & more
Ljubljana weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Slovenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Slovenia
The January weather guide for Ljubljana, Slovenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Ljubljana in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Ljubljana in January, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ljubljana in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ljubljana in January - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ljubljana in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Ljubljana in January and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ljubljana sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ljubljana in January 2022. Select a month to view Ljubljana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:44||16:27|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:40||16:44|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:26||17:05|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.