- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Nevis weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Nevis, St Kitts & Nevis shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nevis in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nevis in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nevis in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nevis in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nevis in September?
The average sea temperature around Nevis in September is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Nevis in September?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Nevis in September and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Nevis in September?
On average 1.2 days in September in Nevis are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Nevis sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nevis in September 2020. Select a month to view Nevis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:57||18:23|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:59||18:12|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:01||18:00|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in St Kitts and Nevis in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Kitts and Nevis in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.