- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Moraira weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Moraira, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Moraira in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Moraira in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Moraira in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Moraira in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Moraira in September?
The average sea temperature around Moraira in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Moraira in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Moraira in September and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Moraira sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moraira in September 2020. Select a month to view Moraira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:29||20:29|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:41||20:07|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:55||19:43|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to Spain & the Canaries
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.