- Pay £50 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Acoteias weather in September 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Acoteias, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Acoteias weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Acoteias in September is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 15mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Acoteias in September is 21°C (70°F).
Acoteias sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Acoteias in September 2019. Select a month to view Acoteias sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:03||20:02|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:14||19:41|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:27||19:18|
- Book holidays in 2020 & get free car hire + welcome pack
- Hire car replaced with transfers at select resorts
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details