- Save to 20% on worldwide car hire in Avis sale
- Discounts, travel dates & black out periods vary by destination
- Travel before 17th December 2020 (inclusive)
Stavanger weather in September 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 185185 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Stavanger, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Stavanger in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Stavanger in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stavanger in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stavanger in September - that's 27% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Stavanger in September?
The average sea temperature around Stavanger in September is 14°C.
Does it rain in Stavanger in September?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Stavanger in September and the average monthly rainfall is 185mm.
Stavanger sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stavanger in September 2020. Select a month to view Stavanger sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:35||20:37|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:07||19:56|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:40||19:12|
- Book for Polar Voyages to Arctic & Antarctica in 2020/2021
- Visit the polar bears of Svalbard & penguins of the Falklands
- Get FREE upgrades & discounts when you book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Norway
Where's warm in Norway in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.