- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Norway
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Haugesund weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Norway with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 2626 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 260260 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Haugesund, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Haugesund in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Haugesund in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haugesund in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haugesund in September - that's 27% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haugesund in September?
The average sea temperature around Haugesund in September is 14°C.
Does it rain in Haugesund in September?
There are usually 26 days with some rain in Haugesund in September and the average monthly rainfall is 260mm.
Haugesund sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Haugesund in September 2020. Select a month to view Haugesund sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:36||20:40|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:08||19:58|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:43||19:14|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Norway
Where's warm in Norway in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.