- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Sinquerim weather in September 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 263263 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Sinquerim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sinquerim in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Sinquerim in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sinquerim in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sinquerim in September - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sinquerim in September?
The average sea temperature around Sinquerim in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Sinquerim in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Sinquerim in September and the average monthly rainfall is 263mm.
Sinquerim sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sinquerim in September 2020. Select a month to view Sinquerim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:22||18:47|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:23||18:36|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:25||18:25|
- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £59 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where's hot in Goa in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.