- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Dona Paula weather in September 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 263263 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Dona Paula, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dona Paula in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Dona Paula in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dona Paula in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dona Paula in September - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dona Paula in September?
The average sea temperature around Dona Paula in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Dona Paula in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Dona Paula in September and the average monthly rainfall is 263mm.
Dona Paula sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dona Paula in September 2020. Select a month to view Dona Paula sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:22||18:47|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:23||18:36|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:25||18:25|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where's hot in Goa in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.