- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Szeged weather in September 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Szeged, Hungary shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Szeged in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Szeged in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Szeged in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Szeged in September - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Szeged in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Szeged in September and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Szeged sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Szeged in September 2020. Select a month to view Szeged sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:00||19:18|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:18||18:50|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:37||18:21|
- Browse top offers & last minute deals on river cruises
- Book river cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Seine, Douro & more
- Filter deals by price, duration, destination & departure airport
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Hungary in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hungary in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.