- Browse the latest holiday deals to Crete
- Holidays start from just £276 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Gournes weather in September 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Gournes, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gournes sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gournes in September 2019. Select a month to view Gournes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:51||19:47|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:01||19:27|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:13||19:05|
- Save EXTRA £40 on holidays. £800 min spend
- Book beach holidays & city breaks in summer 2019
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Crete in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.