- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Kiel weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Germany with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Kiel, Germany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kiel in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Kiel in September, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kiel in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kiel in September - that's 38% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kiel in September?
The average sea temperature around Kiel in September is 16°C.
Does it rain in Kiel in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Kiel in September and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Kiel sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kiel in September 2020. Select a month to view Kiel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:28||20:10|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:53||19:35|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:20||18:57|
- Book online & save 6% on summer 2020 holidays
- Browse destinations, hotel credits & family-friendly deals
- Including Austria, Germany, Italy, Slovenia & Switzerland
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Germany
Where's hot in Germany in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Germany in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.