- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Dinant weather in September 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dinant in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Dinant in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in September - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in September?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Dinant in September and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dinant in September 2020. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:55||20:24|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:17||19:53|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:39||19:20|
- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book weekend stays (min 3 nights) in the Hilton winter sale
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Belgium in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.