- Book online & save 12% on holidays to Barbados
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Hastings weather in September 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Hastings, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Hastings weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Hastings in September is a hot 30°C (86°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 159mm (6.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Hastings in September is 29°C (84°F).
Hastings sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hastings in September 2019. Select a month to view Hastings sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:47||18:09|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:47||18:00|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:48||17:49|
- Save EXTRA £100 on all inclusive holidays to Barbados
- £100 discount on holidays for 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st Jul 2020 & 30th Jun 2021 (inclusive)
Discover more about Barbados
More Barbados destinations
- Mullins Bay
- Needham's Point
- Paynes Bay
- Silver Sands
- St Lawrence
- The Crane
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details