- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Pefkos weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Rhodes
The July weather guide for Pefkos, Rhodes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pefkos in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Pefkos in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pefkos in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pefkos in July - that's 96% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pefkos in July?
The average sea temperature around Pefkos in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Pefkos in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Pefkos in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Pefkos sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pefkos in July 2021. Select a month to view Pefkos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:55||20:29|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:03||20:24|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:14||20:14|
- Get FREE child places on summer 2021/2022 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Rhodes in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Rhodes in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.