- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Kalathos weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Kalathos, Rhodes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Rhodes
How hot is it in Kalathos in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kalathos in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kalathos in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kalathos in July - that's 96% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kalathos in July?
The average sea temperature around Kalathos in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Kalathos in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kalathos in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Kalathos sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kalathos in July 2020. Select a month to view Kalathos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:55||20:29|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:03||20:24|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:14||20:14|
- Save EXTRA 20% on car hire for Greece in 2020
- Excludes fees for additional extras & select car types
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Rhodes in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Rhodes in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.