- Save up to 30% on Iberostar hotels in late summer
- FREE kids places + spa access plus a £50 food voucher
- Travel before 15th October 2019 (inclusive)
Altura weather in October 2019
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Altura, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Altura sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altura in October 2019. Select a month to view Altura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:25||19:14|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:38||18:52|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:53||17:34|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.