- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Cefalu weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Cefalu, Sicily shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cefalu in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Cefalu in October, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cefalu in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cefalu in October - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cefalu in October?
The average sea temperature around Cefalu in October is 23°C.
Does it rain in Cefalu in October?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Cefalu in October and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Cefalu sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cefalu in October 2020. Select a month to view Cefalu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:00||18:46|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:14||18:24|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:29||17:06|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Sicily
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Sicily in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sicily in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.