- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Gambia weather in October 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Gambia, represented by Banjul, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gambia weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gambia in October is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 88mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Gambia in October is 29°C (84°F).
The weather in Gambia in October is represented by Banjul.
Gambia sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gambia in October 2019. Select a month to view Gambia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Gambia sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Banjul.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:56||18:56|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:57||18:47|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:00||18:40|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Gambia
More Gambia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details