- Save up to 29% on holidays in the Leap Year Sale
- Pay just £49 low deposits per person
- Plus free night hotel stay available
Tartu weather in October 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The October weather guide for Tartu, Estonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tartu in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Tartu in October, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tartu in October?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tartu in October - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tartu in October?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Tartu in October and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Tartu sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tartu in October 2020. Select a month to view Tartu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:18||18:46|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:52||18:04|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:27||16:25|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Estonia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Estonia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.