- Browse latest deals on holidays to Austria
- Destinations include Söll, Mayrhofen, Zell am See & Kitzbühel
- Prices start at just £347 per person
Villach weather in October 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Villach, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Villach in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Villach in October, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Villach in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Villach in October - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Villach in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Villach in October and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
Villach sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Villach in October 2020. Select a month to view Villach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:04||18:44|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:24||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:45||16:50|
- Book river cruises with Just You from just £1,099
- Including the Seine, Rhine, Danube, Douro & more
- Pay no single supplement on cruise bookings
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's warm in Austria in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.