- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
La Manga weather in November 2019
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for La Manga, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Manga sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Manga in November 2019. Select a month to view La Manga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:28||18:05|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:42||17:52|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:58||17:45|
- Discover the best holiday deals to Costa Blanca
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.