- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Portinatx weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Portinatx, Ibiza shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Portinatx in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Portinatx in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Portinatx in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Portinatx in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Portinatx in November?
The average sea temperature around Portinatx in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Portinatx in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Portinatx in November and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Portinatx sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Portinatx in November 2020. Select a month to view Portinatx sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:22||17:53|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:37||17:39|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:53||17:32|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Ibiza
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ibiza
Where's hot in Ibiza in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ibiza in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.