- Browse the latest holiday deals to the Algarve
- Holidays start from just £133 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Carvoeiro weather in November 2019
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Carvoeiro, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Carvoeiro sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Carvoeiro in November 2019. Select a month to view Carvoeiro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:58||17:37|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:12||17:24|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:27||17:17|
- Save on holidays to the Algarve with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in the Algarve
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.