- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Candolim weather in November 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Candolim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Candolim in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Candolim in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Candolim in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Candolim in November - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Candolim in November?
The average sea temperature around Candolim in November is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Candolim in November?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Candolim in November and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Candolim in November?
On average less than 1 day in November in Candolim is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Candolim sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Candolim in November 2020. Select a month to view Candolim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:31||18:05|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:37||18:02|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:45||18:02|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where's hot in Goa in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.