- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2020/2021
Kamilari weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Kamilari, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kamilari in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Kamilari in November, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kamilari in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kamilari in November - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kamilari in November?
The average sea temperature around Kamilari in November is 21°C.
Does it rain in Kamilari in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Kamilari in November and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Kamilari sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kamilari in November 2020. Select a month to view Kamilari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:42||17:26|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:56||17:15|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:10||17:09|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Crete in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.