- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Torshavn weather in November 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Torshavn, Faroe Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Torshavn in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Torshavn in November, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Torshavn in November?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Torshavn in November - that's 10% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Torshavn in November?
The average sea temperature around Torshavn in November is 8°C.
Does it rain in Torshavn in November?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Torshavn in November and the average monthly rainfall is 158mm.
Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torshavn in November 2020. Select a month to view Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||08:00||16:20|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||08:40||15:43|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||09:19||15:12|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Faroe Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.