- Browse the latest holiday deals to Barbados
- Holidays start from just £1,172 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
The Crane weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for The Crane, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in The Crane in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in The Crane in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in The Crane in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in The Crane in November - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around The Crane in November?
The average sea temperature around The Crane in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in The Crane in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in The Crane in November and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
The Crane sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for The Crane in November 2020. Select a month to view The Crane sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:52||17:31|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:57||17:28|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:04||17:29|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Where's hot in Barbados in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.