- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Hastings weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Hastings, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hastings in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Hastings in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hastings in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hastings in November - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hastings in November?
The average sea temperature around Hastings in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Hastings in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Hastings in November and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
Hastings sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hastings in November 2020. Select a month to view Hastings sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:52||17:31|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:57||17:29|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:05||17:30|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Where's hot in Barbados in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.