Virgin Atlantic promises flexible flights with free COVID-19 cover
Virgin Atlantic has introduced a no change fees policy* on flights booked up to 31 December 2021. The conditions allow for up to two date changes and one name change 'free of charge' until 31 December 2022.
If you move your flight to travel before 31 March 2021, you'll also avoid paying the fare difference. However, if you move your flight to later in the year, you may still be able to avoid paying the fare difference - please see Virgin Atlantic's no change fees policy for full details.
In addition, Virgin Atlantic also offers free COVID-19 cover* for all travellers. This insurance, backed by Allianz Assistance UK, will give you peace of mind when you book with Virgin Atlantic.
It includes any healthcare and quarantine costs for all new and existing bookings made up to and including 30 April 2021. The cover, which is excess-free, includes:
- up to £500,000 necessary and emergency medical expenses due to coronavirus
- repatriation due to coronavirus, if medically necessary
- denied boarding/quarantine - cover includes accommodation, transport charges, refreshments, booking amendment fees & other travel expenses incurred
- your whole trip - no upper limit on the length of stay
- all passengers with no restrictions on age, travel class or length of journey
It's worth noting that Ts&Cs apply and exclusions based on Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice for UK residents at the time of travel also apply.
Ready to book? See the latest online offers from Virgin Atlantic and book your flexible, COVID-19 covered flight today.
Posted on Wednesday 27 January 2021
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.