- Book a Park Stay & Go package with Holiday Inn
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Bern weather in May 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Bern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bern in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Bern in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bern in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bern in May - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bern in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Bern in May and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Bern sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bern in May 2020. Select a month to view Bern sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:14||20:41|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:53||21:00|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:40||21:17|
- Save on skiing holidays to Switzerland in winter 2019/2020
- Ski deals available from £478 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Switzerland
Where's hot in Switzerland in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Switzerland in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.