- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Beruwela weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 388388 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Beruwela, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Beruwela in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Beruwela in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Beruwela in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Beruwela in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Beruwela in May?
The average sea temperature around Beruwela in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Beruwela in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Beruwela in May and the average monthly rainfall is 388mm.
Beruwela sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Beruwela in May 2020. Select a month to view Beruwela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:57||18:18|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:54||18:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:54||18:22|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Sri Lanka
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where's hot in Sri Lanka in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.