- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Montinhos Da Luz weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Montinhos Da Luz, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Montinhos Da Luz in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Montinhos Da Luz in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Montinhos Da Luz in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Montinhos Da Luz in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Montinhos Da Luz in May?
The average sea temperature around Montinhos Da Luz in May is 16°C.
Does it rain in Montinhos Da Luz in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Montinhos Da Luz in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Montinhos Da Luz sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montinhos Da Luz in May 2020. Select a month to view Montinhos Da Luz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:40||20:25|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:26||20:38|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:17||20:49|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.