- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Manta Rota weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Manta Rota, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manta Rota in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Manta Rota in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manta Rota in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manta Rota in May - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manta Rota in May?
The average sea temperature around Manta Rota in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Manta Rota in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Manta Rota in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Manta Rota sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manta Rota in May 2020. Select a month to view Manta Rota sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:35||20:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:21||20:33|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:12||20:44|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.