- Find low prices on flights to the Algarve
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Almancil weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Almancil, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Almancil weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Almancil in May is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 29mm (1.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Almancil in May is 17°C (63°F).
Almancil sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Almancil in May 2020. Select a month to view Almancil sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:37||20:22|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:23||20:35|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:14||20:46|
- Browse last minute holidays to the Algarve
- Book late deals on all inclusive holidays in the next few weeks
- Filter deals by departure airport, rating, price & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details