- Save up to 10% on holidays to Poland
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Bialystok weather in May 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Bialystok, Poland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bialystok in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Bialystok in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bialystok in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bialystok in May - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bialystok in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Bialystok in May and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Bialystok sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bialystok in May 2020. Select a month to view Bialystok sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||04:53||19:57|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:26||20:22|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:08||20:43|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Poland
Where's hot in Poland in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Poland in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.