- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Maastricht weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Maastricht, Netherlands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maastricht in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Maastricht in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maastricht in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maastricht in May - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maastricht in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Maastricht in May and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Maastricht sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maastricht in May 2020. Select a month to view Maastricht sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:10||20:59|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:46||21:22|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:30||21:41|
- Book cheap flights departing from London (LON)
- Fly direct to A Coruña, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bilbao & more
- Connect with over 150 destinations across Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Netherlands
Where's hot in the Netherlands in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Netherlands in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.